Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This and That

So…here we are. I haven’t posted in awhile so here’s a “What I’ve been up to lately” post in no particular order.

I’m in the middle of yet another week 1 (they keep on happening…weird) here at school which means it’s high stress time with having about 27,250 to do all at once. At least I’m employed so I’m not complaining but sometimes I wish things would just slow down.

I’m mostly settled at the place although Stewie still will hardly get out from my room other than to eat and drink. He has surprised us a few times in the kitchen as one of us will turn around and say, “Whoa...look who’s here!” and then one of the other cats will walk up to him and he’ll freak out and run back. Good times. Other than that, I will be having a house warming party in the 18th so you’re invited if you want to come on by. Email me for details…

Oh and speaking of the place, a few of you commented on my Facebook page a little while ago when I shared that I was looking for another roommate so I thought I should explain that situation. When I moved in I knew one of the two roommates was only going to be there for another 3 months-ish so it wasn’t a surprise. We’ve seen several people but they keep on having pets and I’m not sure I want my home turning into a farm but we’ll see. I feel pretty good that something will turn here soon.

I have unexpectedly run into tickets for several upcoming shows in the next few months so that should be fun. These things usually come in bunches for me and I’m sure I’ll write little blurbs as they come. The one bummer I had on this front was that I had a ticket to see Travis this Saturday and they changed the venue (not a big deal) but then moved the day to this Friday…Good Friday. It seemed not the best call to skip Good Friday service to go to a concert but maybe that’s just me…

There’s also some stuff cooking this summer that I’ll be going into in a little bit, so details are forthcoming, but I’m pretty excited nonetheless. Sorry about being cryptic but not everything is quite ready for me to feel good about sharing. Good stuff, though…

Anyway, that’s about it. Until another three weeks when I remember I have a blog…Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment