Monday, April 18, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge-- Day 1: Your Favorite Song

Hey everybody. So my friend Katie just started taking the “30 Day Song Challenge” on Facebook and it seemed so in my wheelhouse I felt I had no other choice but to partake. Here’s the quick breakdown. Basically for 30 days I am to find to a song that fits some criteria and share the video. It’s pretty simple, a good way to think about music, and I get to be ever *more* pushy about music I love. It’s a win freaking win!! Here goes…

Day #1: Your Favorite Song

Ok, I have too many songs to have a favorite but here’s what I did. I opened my iTunes library, saw what songs had the highest play count and selected the one that seemed the most “favorite-ish” to me. Here’s the winner:

Laura Marling – Cross Your Fingers / Crawled Out of Sea

I’ve listened to this song roughly 29,863 times in the past year. It’s ultimately about unexpected redemption and that’s hitting home to me right now so it seems appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment